Pages

My photo
Hello�� My name is Lucy and I am 20 from Oxford A girl who loves everything fashion, food and beauty based and wanting to share my interests and ideas with everyone! Enjoy! ��

Saturday 7 December 2013

My Dream Room







I cannot wait to be able to own my own house as i then will be able to decorate it the way i like without being judged! i created this collage of how i would love my bedroom to look, whether it be in a new home or even in a uni dorm!

I am really into floral patterns, which is strange for this time of year i know, but they really show my personality and are really versatile and cute. Id prefer not to have a colour scheme as that them means you can mix and match colours up if you get bored of them. white is also seen as a modern and stylish colour so you wont need to worry about being unfashionable with your home decor.

Personally,no room would be complete without cushions and decorations and especially a cat! even though i dont own one, i would really love to!

comment below what you think of my dream room idea or tell me about your dream room! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment