Pages

My photo
Hello�� My name is Lucy and I am 20 from Oxford A girl who loves everything fashion, food and beauty based and wanting to share my interests and ideas with everyone! Enjoy! ��

Wednesday 11 December 2013


Lazy Daisy Days

I have created this comfy yet cute outfit for one of those lazy days we have sat in front on the tv on the sofa or on a cold winters evening. This outfit is ideal for comfort but the daisy jumper adds a cute aspect to the outfit making it wearable enough to go out in if an unexpected plan occurs. You could match this outfit with a cute pair of stud earrings(I chose daisy ones to match the jumper), some cute frilly socks, and a pale pink or nude lipstick. If a plan does occur I would probably wear this outfit with my white converse or maybe my cut out buckle boots from new look.





Lazy Daisy Days

No comments:

Post a Comment