Pages

My photo
Hello�� My name is Lucy and I am 20 from Oxford A girl who loves everything fashion, food and beauty based and wanting to share my interests and ideas with everyone! Enjoy! ��

Sunday 1 December 2013

Hello

Hello, My name is Lucy Church and i am a 17 year old girl from Oxford.I am new to the blogging world and am really excited to be starting one now! 

A few things you should know about me:

  1.  I am currently a sixth form student studying my AS levels, but am hopefully going to venture off to college in my second year of A levels to study Fashion design and textiles!
  2. I love textiles, I studied it at GCSE and came away with an A which I was very pleased about. Textiles is also a hobby I share with my gran, so that makes it a hobby close to my heart :)
  3. I love to be creative and love shopping and fashion, and don't think there's ever a day I don't look in a shop or online for the next outfit, pair of shoes, or sparkly necklace I am going to buy
  4. I work in clarks the shoe shop and it is one of the best things that has happened in my life so far. As I am a shy person I thought no one would employ me as there were many more confident people around me. Working at clarks has made me a more confident person by far!
  5. Lastly, I love eyes,kittens,Harry styles,marina and the diamond, London, loveable rogues... Seriously the list could go on! 
And all of the above will all be mentioned throughout my blog at some point so i hope you enjoy reading, looking and watching!:)

Lucy x

2 comments: